Welcome to our Gift Ideas Page?
We all know that thinking up original and thoughtful gift ideas for the elderly people in our lives can be difficult. Luckily SilverStories – Personal Memoir Kits are a beautifully thoughtful gift for an older person.
We have all been there traipsing around the shops looking for a gift for Granddad or Nan only to leave with the same old tired pressies, socks and chocolate covered almonds. We are disappointed in ourselves when we do this so imagine being on the receiving end of these gift ideas. SilverStories is the solution to your gift blues this year. Imagine giving your Nan, Pop or Aunty a gift that says “I care about you and I want to hear about your life”. Their smiles will be beaming until next Christmas.
A completed version is available to look at online which will provide a good example of the sort of projects we produce. It is a unique gift idea which the whole family can enjoy reading. It is all done through the CD in three simple steps. So if you are already on the internet, browsing for birthday presents or you’re just relaxing and playing http://www.foxybingo.com, you can have a go uploading your Silverstories gift You simply answer the pre-opted questions, upload photos of your choice and watch your memory book get put together.
SilverStories is the perfect gift idea for the older people in your world who have lived a long and fruitful life and are happy to share their experiences. This memoir creation system allows them to answer questions about their life and share it with relatives and friends by producing a beautifully printed personal memoir for future generations to read and enjoy.
Can you remember the last time you received a gift that you really appreciated? Can you remember how it made you feel to know that someone actually thought about you and your life? This effort makes you feel special. So when you are looking for gift ideas that show you care SilverStories is perfect, it represents that you want to learn more about someone in your life and therefore makes them feel special.
How much do you really know about your parents, grandparents or older friends? First car? First job? First love? We’re often caught up in our own lives and forget to ask these questions. SilverStories helps publish the life story of loved ones that may otherwise be forgotten. Family, friends and future generations can learn about their ancestry and the people that matter. No one wants to be forgotten! You can leave your legacy using SilverStories.
I am very lucky to have memoirs for several of my grandparents as my mother took the time to sit with them and quiz them about their intriguing, fact filled lives before they passed on. I created SilverStories because of my Nan, she was a wonderfully amusing and fascinating character. Her name was Margaret Nepean (1914-2007). You can read my Nan’s memoirs on this website, it’s a great read: http://silverstories.com.au/examples-of-our-gift-ideas
Top 10 Gift Ideas for Older People, Granny, Grandparents, Older Women, Granddad, Gran, Nan & Pop:
- SilverStories – The Most Thoughtful Gift Idea on the Market
- Take them out for an activity. Go to the outdoor movies together, go to the art gallery, have a picnic or buy them dinner.
- Try geneology software for those people who are interested in their family tree.
- Think of their hobbies and buy accordingly. Do they read ? Do they like gardening? Do they enjoy dancing?
- Set up a digital photo frame for them with family photos.
- Send them an on-going present like a magazine subscription so they can enjoy it all year.
- Vouchers are always a winner, buy them a voucher at a store or for an activity they enjoy e.g. movies, golf club or bookshop.
- If they have a computer buy them games such as Scrabble or Blackjack.
- If they are not already online, buy them a cheap computer and set them up on email so they can communicate with the rest of the family and their friends. It may take some time and some explanation but once they are up an running they will wonder how they ever survived without it and you will enjoy their emails.
- Ask them what they want? Simple but effective
Want to read more about gift ideas? Click on the links to learn more. gift idea ideas for gifts birthday gift ideas christmas gift ideas gift ideas for Mothers Day gift ideas gift ideas for Older Women